Sometimes Alpinecho looks like just another brand offering more stuff to buy. 'Tis the season for posting products, sending emails, advertising sales and, at some point, it starts to feel like we are all in a big shiny blender of holiday-jingle-stuff-you-MUST-have-all-the-way-hey!
I thought I'd take a moment to talk about what makes Alpinecho different. Not so that everyone will buy our different stuff, but to refocus the attention on what we believe is important and WHY we make "stuff" in a world that already has a lot of "stuff."
- Pay our manufacturing partners (people like you and me) a living wage.
Keep it real. Each design is hand-drawn by Sarah
and inspired by actual experiences in the outdoors.
- Help end “supply chain slavery”.
WE DO NOT…
- Leave you with a guilt trip. Everyone's budget is different and we understand that!
- Hide information about how our goods are made and who makes them.
- Contribute to supply chain slavery.
Purposeful Gift Guide
Products in this guide:
Only the Essentials Sticker
Wildlife Woodcut Water Bottle
Stargazer Tube Scarf (Plum)
FOR COLD PEOPLE
Always Cold Sticker
Social Distancing Merit Badge Knit Hat
Think Warm Thoughts Sticker
Bison Enamel Mug
Camp Visitors Sticker
Seasonal Wildlife Bandana
Brook Trout Sticker
Wander the Wild Tube Scarf
Mountain Trout Greeting Card
Bird Chatter Greeting Card Box Set
Tree Life Bandana
Puffin in a Puffer Sticker
Leave a comment