Did the other parents one-up you with metallic Baby Yoda valentines last year? And the year before that?
This Valentines Day, send your kiddos to school with educational, one-of-a-kind, cringe-worthy Punny American Wildlife Valentines.
100 points for you, super-parent.
What's that? You only have a black and white printer? No problem! Think outside the fox by downloading the black and white coloring pages and put the art supplies and kids to work. Pour yourself a glass of sparking water and go to bed at 8pm. Amen.
But wait. There's s'more. Raise the bar like Henry’s mom did with those “One in a Minion” yellow pudding cup’s with giant googly eyes. Simply attach your valentines to:
- Pouches of trail mix (peanut-free or you'll get kicked off the PTA)
- Granola bars (kind of like candy bars)
- Girl Scout Cookies (extra 10 points for buying them from a classmate)
- Sticks (kids love 'em)
- Corresponding animal scat (so educational!)
- Can't find otter poop? Try chocolate covered raisins (for animals with paws) or malted milk balls (for animals with hooves)
You’re now Pinterest royalty.
PDF of All Wildlife Valentines
Color Print Without "To" & "From"
Coloring Page With "To" & "From"
By downloading this item you agree not to distribute or resell the art (in part or whole) contained in this download. This item is for personal use only and may not be sold, distributed, or reproduced for commercial use.